Monday, October 5, 2015

I will do fast reliable wordpress transfer, migration

-Migration to our hosting is FREE ! - contact us about this
*Express Service*
I will respond on your message / order in 10 minutes
Will transfer or move your site or blog - ASAP



I will install, transfer, duplicate, copy, move or migrateWordPress blogs or sites, and set everything needed. 

If you are in any of these situations then you are on right gig
  • You want to change maindomain?
  • You want to change subdomain (addon domain)?
  • You want to change from main domain to subdomain(addon domain)?
  • You want to change from subdomain(addon domain) to main domain ?
  • You want to migrate Wordpress  from one hosting to another?(look extras)
  • You want to migrate the existing installation to another folder ?
  • You want to migrate the multiple websites from various hosts to single host ?(look extras)
  • You want to clone Wordpress?
  • You want to do any kind of migration in Wordpress?
I don't do transfers to "blank" VPS and "blank" private servers

This service is:
  • Fast Service
  • Very Cheap
  • Reliable

Send me message, and I will tell am I free to work right away and your request will be done in hour or two. 



No comments:

Post a Comment