Monday, October 5, 2015

I will do All OptimizePress Work



I am a Professional who can help build your Online presence with your Internet Marketing niches. I can fulfil Technical help on the Web with OptimizePress, Lead Pages, Kajabi Funnels and Portals, OR WordPress Membership Sites using WishList Member and Digital Access Pass, Member Mouse, Magic Members, Pilot Press (Ontraport) and OPMember etc.
-->>>MOST ORDERS ARE RETURNED WELL UNDER 36 HOURS. <<<--
  •  Squeeze page, thank you page, download page setup
  •  Sales page design
  •  Membership site 
  •  Auto-responder integration
  •  Payment processor integration (ClickBank, PayPal etc)
  •  Launch Funnel setup
  •  Upsell, downsell sequence


DO NOT ORDER BEFORE CONTACTING ME FIRST!

Note: Services listed over here are associated with this gig, and need to order multiple times for more than one instance where needed!
I DO NOT SELL ALL THIS MENTIONED TOOLS WITH MY GIGS

I hope my clients will speak for the pride I take in my service and look forward to working with you soon.

Get in touch today, see you on the other side...

P.S. Contact me to know benefits of various membership tools if you have doubt on which one is BEST!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment