Sunday, October 4, 2015

I will design a good looking and professional logo

 

For 5$ you will get only the jpg format and no revisions. Before ordering please note that you need to order also the extra with source file for legal rights over the entire design. Without this i'll refund the project!

FOR MODIFICATIONS IN THE ORIGINAL CONCEPT PLEASE USE REDELIVER BUTTON !!! 


I am offering this gig, helping your business/website/blog to grow and have a strong visual appearance in the online space but also in the offline space.


Note: Please check and read my Gig Extras.

Have any questions? Do message me. I look forward working with you!

 

Order here


2 comments:

  1. I am searching professional logo design company , thanks for sharing this post. about . professional logo design company

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. Logo Design

    ReplyDelete